Le Creuset stoneware casseroles offer superior, highly functional performance in the oven and at the table. These durable stoneware dishes include tight-fitting lids and easy-to-grip grooved side handles. They are designed for a multitude of kitchen tasks, whether baking desserts, oven-roasting meats, broiling fish or simply marinating before cooking.
High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage.
Hard-wearing, impermeable finish, fired at temperatures as high as 2192F, is safe for cutting on with knives.
A virtually non-stick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick clean-up.
A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones makes for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products.
- 4.5-qt. capacity
- 12.25-in. L x 9.5-in. W x 3-in. H
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- Microwave / freezer / oven / dishwasher safe; unmatched thermal resistance from -65F to 500F,
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
In kitchens around the world, and in the lives of those who love preparing and sharing food, Le Creuset has earned a place not just as a product or tool, but as a remarkably personal culinary companion. Prized for its performance as well as for its personality, Le Creuset offers products across a range of materials and categories, from iconic enameled cast iron cookware to bakeware, stainless steel, tea kettles, stockpots, tools, wine accessories and more. Le Creuset's distinctive designs have become both a standard in modern food culture, and a standard-bearer for true food lovers everywhere.