Cuisinart 6.5-qt. Programmable Slow Cooker PSC650
$67.49 Original Price $134.99
Savings: $67.50 (50%)
It automatically shifts to Keep Warm when cooking is done to ensure that up to 6 quarts of your favorite family entrees, sides, or desserts are warm, ready and waiting to enjoy.
- Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display
- 24-hour cooking timer Off/On, Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
- Removable 6.5-qt., oval ceramic cooking pot
- Automatically shifts to ¿Warm¿ when cook time ends
- Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated knob
- Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Includes cooking rack for use with ramekins or other bakeware
- Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 basic to gourmet dishes
- Instruction book included
- 18.8-in. x 15.7-in. x 10.9-in.
- Limited 3-year product warranty
- Powered by AC/DC electric
- Brushed stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller.