Brahmin Mini Arno Satchel Canterbury Collection
• 10.5-in. W x 9.5-in. H x 5-in. D
• Top zip closure
• Exterior: logo charm, tassel, signature plaque
• Interior: 2 front slip pockets, 1 front zip pocket, 1 back zip pocket, 1 key clip
• Double top handles with 4.75-in. drop; adjustable strap with 25-in. drop
• Gold-tone hardware; self-color stitch trim
• Clean with a soft cloth
- Clean with a soft cloth.
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
Brahmin is a family-owned handbag company, headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1982 by Joan and Bill Martin.The word "Brahmin" was used in Boston in the 1800's to describe an upper class cultured individual. The Martins chose Brahmin as the name for their company because they aspired to create a handbag to meet the discerning taste of a Brahmin. The Martins are committed to designing and creating handbags of the highest quality that define timeless style for today's modern woman.