Brahmin Melbourne Collection Large Duxbury Satchel
• 12.5-in. W x 12-in. H x 5-in. D
• Zip closure
• Exterior: 1 back wall slip pocket
• Interior: 1 back wall zip pocket, 2 front slip pockets, pen loops, 1 key clip
• Double handles with 4-in. drop, adjustable/removable shoulder strap
• Gold-tone hardware; self-color stitch trim
• Embossed leather
• Clean with soft cloth
- Clean with a soft cloth.
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
Brahmin is a family-owned handbag company, headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1982 by Joan and Bill Martin.The word "Brahmin" was used in Boston in the 1800's to describe an upper class cultured individual. The Martins chose Brahmin as the name for their company because they aspired to create a handbag to meet the discerning taste of a Brahmin. The Martins are committed to designing and creating handbags of the highest quality that define timeless style for today's modern woman.