Brahmin Ruby Satchel Kansai Collection
• 13-in. W x 9.65-in. H x 4.75-in. D
• Top zip closure
• Exterior: 1 back slip pocket
• Interior: 2 front slip pocket, 1 front zip pocket, 1 back zip pocket, 1 key clip
• Double top handles with 6-in. drop; removable adjustable shoulder strap with 20-in. drop
• Gold-tone hardware; self-color stitch trim
• Clean with a soft cloth
• Belk Exclusive
- Clean with a soft cloth.
- Belk Exclusive
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
Brahmin is a family-owned handbag company, headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1982 by Joan and Bill Martin.The word "Brahmin" was used in Boston in the 1800's to describe an upper class cultured individual. The Martins chose Brahmin as the name for their company because they aspired to create a handbag to meet the discerning taste of a Brahmin. The Martins are committed to designing and creating handbags of the highest quality that define timeless style for today's modern woman.