Brahmin Mini Asher Satchel Carlisle Collection
• 11.5-in. W x 7.5-in. H x 4-in. D
• Zip closure
• Exterior: 1 back slide pocket
• Interior: 1 back zip pocket, 2 organizer pockets, keyclip
• Double top handles with 5-in. drop; removable adjustable crossbody strap with 23.5-in. drop
• Gold-tone hardware; self-color stitch trim
• Clean with a soft cloth
- Clean with a soft cloth.
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
Brahmin is a family-owned handbag company, headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1982 by Joan and Bill Martin.The word "Brahmin" was used in Boston in the 1800's to describe an upper class cultured individual. The Martins chose Brahmin as the name for their company because they aspired to create a handbag to meet the discerning taste of a Brahmin. The Martins are committed to designing and creating handbags of the highest quality that define timeless style for today's modern woman.