These will feel very different from regular shoes. For the first few days, it is recommended you wear for just a few hours at a time to allow your body to adjust to the level of support.
- Podiatrist-designed biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position
- Lightweight, flexible EVA mid-sole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles, and knees
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance; recommended by renowned M.D. Dr. Andrew Weil
- Velcro® straps for a snug and secure fit
- Belk Exclusive
- Made In For women's half sizes, please order a size down
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
"Orthaheel is now Vionic® with Orthaheel® Technology, aligning its 3 brands, Orthaheel, Dr. Weil Integrative Footwear and Vionic into a single brand with the same trusted technology. A style-meets-science brand of footwear with innovative orthotic support built right into each and every shoe, sandal and slipper for men and women, Vionic® offers a versatile collection of refined classics and on-trend silhouettes crafted in premium materials.
Orthaheel® Technology helps reduce over-pronation to naturally realign the feet, providing top-rated relief from commonly associated conditions such as heel, knee and back pain. Founded by world-renowned Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this breakthrough Orthaheel® technology is based on more than 30 years of podiatric medical success and innovative collaboration from renowned experts in biomechanics and foot health. Additionally, Vionic® with Orthaheel® Technology offers the only footwear recommended by both the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) and America's leading wellness doctor, Andrew Weil, MD. Such credentials distinguish the brand as unparalleled in both innovation and value."