• ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
• AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
• Through a unique midsole design, the XLT provides even greater comfort and flexibility underfoot
• EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) sockliner
• This shape provides a standard fit with slight adjustments, including a more anatomical heel, an improved arch and a closer fit in the toe box
• Approx. 12-mm. drop
• Mesh upper
• Weight: 209.7 grams; 7.4-oz.
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
New Balance is demonstrating responsible leadership, we build global brands that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create, and communities are proud to host. Because feet don't come in one or two widths, and because shoes that fit better perform better, New Balance shoes come in a wide range of widths and sizes. Our philosophy is simple: Listen, learn and refine. It's an approach to technology that puts us face to face with world class athletes and everyday athletes alike. It keeps us focused on the goal we share with everyone who runs, walks or competes.