Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
- Dramatically reduce the look of uneven skintone
The first fast-acting Serum from Este Lauder Research proven to dramatically reduce the look of uneven skintone:
- acne marks
- dark spots
- sun spots
Instantly: redness is reduced, skin looks fresh and radiant.
In just 2 weeks: 62% of women showed a significant improvement in skintone in a clinical test.
Over time: skin looks noticeably clearer and brighter, vibrant and more even-toned.
This intensive, yet gentle oil-free serum features powerful technologies to address the look of every key sign of uneven skintone:
- Triple-Optic Technology provides skin with a brighter, more luminous look from the very first application.
- CorrectTone Technology visibly reduces uneven skintone in 2 weeks, while anti-oxidants help prevent its re-appearance.
Imagine skin so incredibly clear, even-toned and radiant, you have nothing to hide.
Proven gentle and effective for all ethnicities.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply on clean skin. Follow with your SPF moisturizer.
- For maximum even skintone results, use AM and PM for the first 12 weeks, then continue with your regular Este Lauder regimen, using Even Skintone Illuminator every AM.
- If you use Advanced Night Repair at night, continue to apply it first, then follow with Even Skintone Illuminator.
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, with proven effective skincare, makeup and fragrance products that are at the forefront of style and innovation. For over 60 years, Estee Lauder has earned a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality inspired by the unshakeable belief of our founder, Mrs. Estee Lauder: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.
Welcome to the world of Estee Lauder.