T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Dryer
T3 Tourmaline® SoftAire® Technology:
Other dryers use ahurricane-like, chaotic windflow and high heat, which can damage the cuticle and cause split ends, frizz and flyaways. T3 Featherweight Dryers work differently. A specially-engineered fan generates a high volume of air and weaves it through the dryer at a soft, gentle speed, enriching it with negative ions and far infrared heat. The enriched airflow exits the dryer in a wide cone shape that dries large sections of hair?fast. Negative ions in the airflow cancel static and quickly seal the cuticle, which helps hair retain natural moisture, reduces frizz and enhances shine.
Features & Benefits:
• T3 SoftAire®: Delivers a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries large sections of hair?fast
• T3 Tourmaline® + Ceramic: Emits negative ions and far infrared heat for healthy, shiny results
• 2 Speeds/Heat Settings: To style all hair types and textures
• Cool Shot: Cool air locks in any style for a smooth, lasting finish
• Dual Voltage (125/250V): Easy-to-use switch for the perfect blowout while traveling abroad. (Plug adapter needed.)
• Folding Handle: Offers the same sturdiness and easy grip of full-size dryers, while folding conveniently for easy storage in small spaces
• Concentrator Included: Directs enriched airflow for more precise drying
• 9-ft. Cord with Cord Wrap: Professional-length cord for ease of use
• Lightweight (13.9-oz.) & Quiet: Superlight body and quiet operation for an effortless drying experience
• Scratch Resistant Surface: Designed to resist minor scratches to keep your dryer looking like new
• Travel Tote: Securely stores your dryer for easy packing
• 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
Sentence form (400 max)
Select your heat/speed setting. Rough dry hair until it is 80% dry. To style, divide hair into 3-4 inch sections. Place a barrel brush beneath the first section, starting at the root. Follow the brush with dryer, pulling through to the ends of the hair. When you get to the ends, roll the hair back up to your head and hold for a few seconds. Apply cool air with the Cool Shot to set your style.
Sentence form (full version)
Start by selecting your desired speed and heat setting. Rough dry hair until it is 80% dry. Section hair, then place a barrel brush underneath the first section starting at the roots and pull down, always directing the airflow at the brush. When you get to the ends, roll the hair back up to your head and hold for a few seconds. Release and move on to the next section. Continue this process with all sections until your hair is fully styled. For a polished effect and to set the style, select the Cool Shot and blow hair all over with cool air.
Step by Step Version:
-Divide hair into 3 to 4 inch sections.
-Hold section two-thirds of the way down and pull taut.
-Slide the power and temperature switch up to select desired level of heat.
-Aim dryer downward over each section until it is 80% dry.
- Using a barrel brush, brush through each section part of the way down and hold it there very taut.
- Aim the dryer downward and follow the brush as it pulls all the way through.
4. Lock the Look
- Repeat step 3, but this time slide the power and temperature switch up to the cool setting and blow cool air over the section to lock in the style.
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns