Samsonite® Hyperspace Luggage Collection - Ion Pink
Dual Spinner wheels glide over carpeted areas and larger rear Spinner wheels make it easy to roll when the case must be pulled. Due to the rugged Polyester/Nylon blend fabric, this SamGuard Protection collection resists stains from oil, dirt and water. The ergonomically-designed, dual tube aluminum handle with comfort grip, locks in place when not in use.
- Boarding Bag - measures 11-in. x 18-in. x 9-in., 2.3lbs. SmartStrap features allows case to slide over the Spinner handle tubes for easy transport. Padded removable shoulder strap provides comfort in transport. Large main compartment provides easy access to contents. Multiple organization compartments provide storage for pens, PDA, and other incidentals.
- 21-in. Spinner measures 21.5-in x 14.75-in. x 8-in., 9.3lbs.
- 26-in. Spinner measures 26-in. x 17.5-in. x 9.5-in., 11.6lbs.
- 30-in. Spinner measures 30.5-in. x 20-in. x 11-in., 13.7lbs.
Four dual Spinner wheels provide near effortless mobility in any direction. Fully featured interior includes WetPak and mesh pockets for optimal organization, and ceiling to floor compression straps to keep clothing neatly packed. Padded top and side carry handle provides comfort when lifting a fully packed case. Case expands for added packing capacity.
- Rugged Poly/Nylon blend fabric
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
For nearly 100 years, Samsonite has continued to leverage its craftsmanship and heritage as an innovator, to create unique solutions for the sophisticated traveler. By identifying trends and interpreting travelers' needs, Samsonite continues to infuse innovation and new ideas into travel, re-igniting the sophistication and experience of the past. Today, Samsonite continues to be an industry leader in product design and innovation. Samsonite's tagline - 'Life's a Journey' - embodies the Brand, symbolizing the role Samsonite has continued to play in the multi-faceted lives of the global traveler.