Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ500
• 6.8-in. x 7.9-in. x 12.2-in.; 3.6-lbs.
• Brushed metal finish
• Limited 3-year warranty
• Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings: low, medium, high
• Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
• Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
• Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
• Cover activates Final-Spin feature and protects against dust
• Convenient cord storage
• Easy-clean dishwasher safe parts
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller.