• 14.61-in. x 15.67-in. x 7.56-in.
• 1800-watt motor
• Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
• Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
• Dual-zone temperature control
• Sear function that can sear at 500F for up to two minutes at a time
• Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage
• Large grilling surface: 240 square inches open
• Integrated drip tray
• Cleaning/scraping tool
• Red/green LED indicator lights
• Instruction/recipe book
• 3-year warranty
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller.