A floating cover and one set of reversible plates that snap in and out turn the Griddler? into a Contact Grill, a Panini Press, a Full Grill, a Full Griddle, or Half Grill/Half Griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked.
- Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
- Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates for easy storage
- Cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking
- Integrated drip tray collects grease and is easy to store
- Sturdy panini-style handle with hinged floating cover adjusts to thickness of food
- Selector knob to choose grill or griddle function
- Adjustable temperature controls for grill or griddle
- Red/green indicator lights for easy operation
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
- Instruction manual with gourmet recipes included
- 13-in. x 11-in. x 6-in.
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Powered by AC/DC electric
- Brushed stainless steel
- Hand wash only
- Made In the USA
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller.