A floating cover and one set of reversible plates snap in and out to turn the Griddler? into a contact grill, a panini press, a full grill, a full griddle or a half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked.
• 13-in. x 11-in. x 6-in.; 13-lbs.
• Limited 3-year warranty
• Powered by AC/DC electric
• Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
• Sturdy panini-style handle with hinged floating cover adjusts to thickness of food
• Integrated drip tray collects grease and is easy to store
• Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates for easy storage
• Cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking
• Red/green indicator lights for easy operation
• Selector knob to choose grill or griddle function
• Adjustable temperature controls for grill or griddle
• Brushed stainless steel housing
• Instruction manual with gourmet recipes included
• Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
• Made in the USA
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller.