- 3 fully programmable cooking functions Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours; includes automatic Keep Warm feature
- Brown/Saut? with temperatures up to 400?
- Steam for up to 90 minutes
- One touch switches modes when recipe calls for combination cooking Removable 6-quart nonstick aluminum cooking pot
- Extra-large blue backlit LCD display with easy-to-read time and temperature settings
- Glass lid with cool-touch handle for clear view and comfortable handling
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts for effortless cleanup
- Steaming rack included
- 12-in. x 19-in. x 9.5-in.
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Powered by AC/DC electric
- Plastic; metal
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller.