- The patented stainless core significantly improves stability to prevent warping and maximizes the thermal conductivity of aluminum
- Energy-efficient advanced construction that allow heat diffusion from the bottom of the pan up to the sidewalls
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface
A kitchen staple in a variety of sizes, the fry pan is ideal for searing, browning and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Great for cooking a high heat with oils to develop foods with full, rich flavor, color and crisp texture.
- 16.125-in. x 9.125-in. x 3-in.
- Riveted handles
- Stainless Steel; Aluminum
- Freezer, oven and dishwasher safe; for use on stove top
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
American artisans, using American-made metals, handcraft bonded cookware in the tradition that established a new benchmark for professional bonded cookware. At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure that it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the Southwest Pennsylvania rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it.
All-Clad Brushed d5 Cookware