- The patented stainless core significantly improves stability to prevent warping and maximizes the thermal conductivity of aluminum
- Energy-efficient advanced construction that allow heat diffusion from the bottom of the pan up to the sidewalls
The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well-equipped kitchen. With high, straight sides and smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. Can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation.
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface
- 14.125-in. x 7-in. x 6.375-in.
- Riveted handles
- Stainless Steel; Aluminum
- Freezer, oven and dishwasher safe; for use on stove top
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
American artisans, using American-made metals, handcraft bonded cookware in the tradition that established a new benchmark for professional bonded cookware. At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure that it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the Southwest Pennsylvania rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it.
All-Clad Brushed d5 Cookware