Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the saut pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the saut pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove top or in the oven.
- 22.75-in. x 12-in. x 5.125-in.
- The patented stainless core significantly improves stability to prevent warping and maximizes the thermal conductivity of aluminum
- Energy-efficient advanced construction that allow heat diffusion from the bottom of the pan up to the sidewalls
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface
- Stainless Steel; Aluminum
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
American artisans, using American-made metals, handcraft bonded cookware in the tradition that established a new benchmark for professional bonded cookware. At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure that it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the Southwest Pennsylvania rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it.
All-Clad Brushed d5 Cookware