From preparing several portions of chicken or fish to serving a one-pan main course at the table, the forged hard-anodized 4-qt. shallow casserole/braiser is a convenient, easy-to-clean solution, with generously sized handles for comfortable carrying and hassle-free access at a busy table. The shallow braiser locks in moisture for slow cooking, but is also capable of oven roasting and deep frying with its reinforced nonstick coating.
- Generously-sized assist handles provide comfort and confidence when lifting or transferring
- Hot-forging manufacturing process ensures pans will never warp
- nduction-compatible magnetic stainless steel base ensures superior performance on any cooktop
- Handles feature stainless steel rivets for durability
- Non-stick coating is reinforced and safe for dishwashers
- Forged Alluminum
- Pans are oven-safe up to 500 degrees F (tempered glass lids are oven-safe up to 325 degreesF)
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
In kitchens around the world, and in the lives of those who love preparing and sharing food, Le Creuset has earned a place not just as a product or tool, but as a remarkably personal culinary companion. Prized for its performance as well as for its personality, Le Creuset offers products across a range of materials and categories, from iconic enameled cast iron cookware to bakeware, stainless steel, tea kettles, stockpots, tools, wine accessories and more. Le Creuset's distinctive designs have become both a standard in modern food culture, and a standard-bearer for true food lovers everywhere.