Baked beans, soups and stews have a rustic and authentic flavor thanks to its unique shape. The deep, round body circulates heat slowly and evenly, while a slightly narrower neck minimizes moisture evaporation and heat loss. The bean pot can be taken directly from the oven to the table, where it becomes a beautiful serving piece.
- Secure stoneware lid with traditional loop handle
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65F to 500F, safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- 7.4-in. x 7.6-in. x 8.2-in.
- 5-year warranty
- 4.5-qt. container size
- Dishwasher safe
Shipping your purchase is easy on belk.com. Depending on the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days. Shipping Information
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns
In kitchens around the world, and in the lives of those who love preparing and sharing food, Le Creuset has earned a place not just as a product or tool, but as a remarkably personal culinary companion. Prized for its performance as well as for its personality, Le Creuset offers products across a range of materials and categories, from iconic enameled cast iron cookware to bakeware, stainless steel, tea kettles, stockpots, tools, wine accessories and more. Le Creuset's distinctive designs have become both a standard in modern food culture, and a standard-bearer for true food lovers everywhere.