Tramontina Gourmet 12-in. Nonstick Hard Anodized Aluminum Fry Pan - Online Only
$49.95 Original Price $75.00
Savings: $25.05 (33%)
Hard anodized cookware is harder than other conventional cookware. Hard anodization is a manufacturing process that treats the aluminum to make it harder and more durable.
The result is a solid coating distinguished by its dark-gray color.
Objects that come in contact with the cookware's exterior surface may leave marks that are often interpreted as scratches. However, these "scratches" are merely a deposit or residue left from the object in contact with the hard-anodized surface of the cookware. By simply scrubbing or buffing the areas in question with a nylon scouring pad and mild cleanser, the hard-anodized surface will be reconditioned and will regain its original appearance.
- Exceptional durability - easy release and clean up
- Heavy-gauge hard anodized aluminum construction
- Teflon platinum nonstick interior coating
- Heat- and shatter-resistant glass lid with stainless steel rim
- Ergonomically designed, cast stainless steel handles
- Heavy-duty, non-corrosive rivets with stainless steel caps
- NSF Certified
- Compatible with gas, ceramic glass, and electric cook tops
- Oven safe up to 350-degrees F 176-degrees C
- Made in USA
- Nonstick finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Hard anodized aluminum
- Hand wash only
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns