Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Cookware
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior, Calphalon Contemporary non-stick cookware combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy, low-fat cooking. Designed to fit your style of cooking, living and entertaining, each versatile vessel accommodates several different cooking techniques. Many feature two loop handles for convenient cooking both on the stove top and in the oven, as well as beautiful presentation at the table. Long handles stay cool on the stove top for easy, comfortable cooking. Sparkling glass-and-stainless covers give you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces.
Crafted from a flat disc of virtually pure, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Contoured, curved corners and flared rims accommodate utensil use. Hard-anodized durability and performance make for fast clean-up and easy, low-fat cooking. Hard anodized exterior does not chip or crack. Three layers of proprietary non-stickcoating means you can cook with little to no oils or fats. Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
- Lifetime warranty
- Domed tempered glass lids with stainless steel bands allow easy monitoring of the cooking process and retain moisture in foods
- Long cast iron steel handles stay comfortably cool; double-riveted for durable performance
- Effortless food release; non-reactive cooking surface
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Hard-anodized nonstick
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F
Returns are easy on belk.com. Easy returns