The fourth version of the GT-1000™ is updated with a fresh, new upper built with engineered mesh and minimal yet supportive overlay reinforcements. The bouncy SpEVA® midsole has been engineered to provide a smooth and cushioned ride, while the DuoMax® Support System and Guidance Trusstic™ System provide excellent support for mild to moderate overpronators.
• Lace-up closure
• Removable insole
• Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
• SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
• DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
• Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
• Guidance Trusstic System: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .