Designed and engineered to stand up to the rigors of maritime, this watch has a digital compass that takes continuous readings for sixty seconds to help find your bearings at sea, along with a plethora of other options that you'll use everyday. From functionality to design, this watch supports your activities in the harsh environment.
• 50.5-mm. L x 53.4-mm. W x 15.9-mm.
• Buckle closure; rubber strap
• Round dial; Japanese quartz movement
• Water resistant up to 200-m.
• 1-year limited liability warranty
• Shock resistant
• Fly-back function
• Twin sensor
• Digital compass
• Moon data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
• Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
• Auto LED (super illuminator) light with afterglow
• Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
• World time
• 29 time zones (29 cities + UTC)
• City code display
• Daylight saving on/off
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• 1/100 second stopwatch
• Countdown timer
• Full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
• 12/24 hour formats
• Button operation tone on/off
• Gold-tone metal, rubber
• Clean with a soft bristle brush or cloth and warm soapy water
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .