The KitchenAid® Professional 600 Bowl Lift Stand Mixer is the ultimate in easy food preparation. Powered by a motor crafted for commercial style performance, this mixer delivers relentless power for professional results.
• 16.5-in. H x 11.3-in. W x 14.60-in. D
• Weight: 25-lbs.
• 14-cup capacity
• Included: burnished PowerKnead ? spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel professional wire whip
• 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
• Commercial style motor protection shuts off the motor when an overload is sensed to protect the motor.
• Electronic speed sensor monitors operation to maintain precise motor speed.
• Professional bowl lift design that raises the bowl to mixing position for stable mixing.
• All-metal construction that is durable to deliver years of service.
• 6-qt. polished stainless steel wide mouth bowl with contoured handle accommodates large quantities of ingredients.
• The beater spirals to 67 different touch-points within the bowl for quick, complete mixing.
• 10 mixing speeds, ranging from a slow stir to a very fast whip.
• Soft start helps minimize ingredient splatter with gentle acceleration.
• Dual purpose pouring shield minimizes splatter and wide pouring chute makes adding ingredients easy.
• Multi-purpose attachment hub with hinged hub cover powers a variety of optional attachments to provide unmatched culinary versatility and convenience. Hinged hub cover flips up for easy installation.
• Hand wash
• All-metal construction
• Made in the USA
All Metal Construction
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .
RECEIVE A 5-BLADE SPIRALIZER WITH PEEL, CORE AND SLICE BY MAIL WITH THE PURCHASE OF A QUALIFYING KITCHENAID® STAND MIXER View Rebate
Get yours today! Limited quantities available
Professional 600 Series 6-qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer KP26M1X is rated
5.0 out of
Rated 5 out of
Wish I had bought years ago!!I had always wanted a KitchenAid Mixer, just had to wait for the right sale. Now I wish I hadn't waited so long. Every Christmas I make double and triple batches of my cookie recipes. Every other year I manage to "kill" a cheaper mixer. What use to take me 15 minutes to mix with the cheap mixers, takes maybe two minutes with my KitchenAid!! It is absolutely the best purchase I could ever do for myself. If you bake a lot of heavy doughs, you need to get this professional one. You won't regret spending the extra money--I sure didn't. Like I started with--wish I had bought it years ago. Love everything about it!!!
Date published: 2013-12-19
Rated 5 out of
I love this mixer its great it does all great the cooking and baking I would recommend it to anyone
Date published: 2013-11-18
Rated 5 out of
Will never be without a KitchenAid mixer!I have 3 KitchenAid mixers. All three I inherited from my mother. All three are close to 50 years old and still running great! I have them serviced every couple of years which I highly recommend! They are workhorses in the kitchen!!!