Gather your family around the table to share a meal carefully prepared in the Signature 5.5-qt. Round French Oven, Le Creuset's signature piece that's been well-loved for generations. The generous size is indispensable in any working kitchen, easily accommodating classic recipes like chicken soup or boeuf bourguignon.
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
• 10.75-in. D x 7.25-in. H; 5.5-qt.
• Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
• Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
• Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
• Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500-degrees F
• Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
• The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available.
• Oven, freezer, stove top safe
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Dishwasher safe
• Enameled cast iron
Enameled Cast Iron
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .
Signature 5.5-qt. Round French Oven is rated
5.0 out of
Rated 5 out of
THE VERY BESTI have used LeCrueset for years & they still look new.They cook better than any other & I do belive your food tastes better also. It's a investment but they last forever.