The Ramba has a toe post wedge with synthetic-leather braided straps on the upper. It has a microfiber-covered footbed with a metatarsal raise for comfort and a faux-wood grain wedge with rubber inserts on the outsole for added traction.
• 2-in. heel
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position
• Lightweight, flexible EVA mid-sole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees
• Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces
• Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet
• Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance
• Recommended by renowned M.D. Dr Andrew Weil
• Suggestion: wear for just a few hours at a time for the first few days, to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they will feel very different to regular shoes
• For women's half sizes go down a size
• Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .