Made in the USA with domestic yarn, The Iconic American Flag Sweater from Polo Ralph Lauren embodies Ralph Lauren's long-standing love of all-American style. The sweater's 13 stars and stripes recall early American flags, including the one that flew over Fort McHenry during the War of 1812, which inspired Francis Scott Key to write The Star-Spangled Banner, and the restoration of which Ralph Lauren generously helped underwrite in 1998.
• Size medium has a 27-in. body length, a 17-in. shoulder, a 21-in. chest, and a 25-in. sleeve length
• Sleeve length changes between sizes
• Model is 6-ft.1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
• Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs
• Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2-in. wider at the chest than Ralph Lauren's Slim Fit
• Intarsia-knit historical American flag at the center front
• Embroidered stars and "RL."
• Rib-knit hem
• Hand wash
• the USA
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Crafted from soft washed fleece, this classic zip-up hoodie is designed with a relaxed fit and features sporty ribbed side panels. • Full-zip front • Attached drawstring hood • Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs • Split kangaroo pocket at the ...
This long sleeve cotton sweater by Ralph Lauren is what every modern man's collection has been missing. The bold red hue, comfortable fit and endless pairing options will have you reaching to wear this mainstay for any cool-weather outing.
Finished with Ralph Lauren's signature embroidered pony, this jersey pullover delivers lightweight warmth with a dose of iconic style. This luxury half zip is crafted from cotton with a touch of stretch for comfort-centered style you'll love.