First popularized in the 1920s by the dapper Duke of Windsor, who favored its intricately knit, traditional patterns, the Fair Isle sweater has since become a hallmark of the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. New for Fall 2017, the Bear Isle version draws inspiration from the famous tap dancing scene in Singing in the Rain, as well as a style icon of another breed: the Polo Bear.
- Size medium has a 27-in. body length, an 18-in. shoulder, a 21-in. chest, and a 25-in. sleeve length; Sleeve length changes 0.5-in. between sizes
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Crew neck; Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs; Rib-knit hem
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2-in. wider at the chest than Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit
- Signature Polo Bear intarsia-knit at the center front
- Hand wash
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns