With its boiled wool body, contrasting leather sleeves, ribbed cuffs and collar, leather jetted pockets, and snapped closures, the letterman jacket has been an essential part of the high school and college athlete's wardrobe for generations. For his reinterpretation of the iconic original, Ralph Lauren added a cross-country motif.
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Snapped placket, striped, ribbed baseball collar, enameled signature snaps
- Leather long sleeves with striped, ribbed cuffs, CC patch at the right sleeve, NY patch at the left sleeve, "State Champions P.R.L. 1967 CC Patch at the left sleeve
- Two front waist welt pockets, interior left waist pocket, leather trim at the pockets, "R. Lauren" embroidered above the right waist pocket, "67" patch below the right waist pocket
- "P" patch with a CC plaque at the right chest, winged-foot patch at the left chest and the center back, "N.Y. State Champs" appliqued at the center back, striped ribbed hem
- Machine washable
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns