Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic Letterman Sweater
The style named after the knit waistcoat favored by James Brudenell the 19th-century British army officer also known as the 7th Earl of Cardigan has since become a staple of a modern man's wardrobe, worn by students, royals, and rock stars in equal measure. With its unexpected mix of military and collegiate details, The Iconic Letterman Sweater represents the diversity of influences that define the modern Polo sensibility.
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Five-button placket, corozo buttons, V-neck
- Long sleeves with leather elbow patches, rib-knit cuffs, three contrasting stripes at the upper left sleeve
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2-in. wider at the chest than the Slim Fit
- Chenille patch with 67, a star, and a chevron motif at the right sleeve, two front waist patch pockets with contrasting welts, chenille "P" patch with "Polo" and winged-shoe embroidery above the right pocket, chenille patches spelling out Ralph's Tigers PRL and an embroidered tiger-head patch at the center back
- Hand wash
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns