The Twirl Convertible styles polished, long-lasting curls in one twirl. The interchangeable barrel design enables you to build and customize your styling toolkit with other T3 barrels (sold separately).
T3 Digital SinglePass™
Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains consistent, even heating along the barrel, which is the secret to flawless styling and long-lasting results without exposing hair to unnecessary heat.
T3 Tourmaline® + Ceramic
When heated, the unique T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic styling surface emit negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz and deliver shiny, long-lasting results.
Features & Benefits :
• T3 Digital SinglePass™ Technology: Ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthy styling
• 1.25-in. Tourmaline + Ceramic Clip Barrel: Create polished curls with coveted shine
• Versatile & Customizable: Detachable barrel design allows you to build your own toolkit with other T3 barrels, sold separately
• 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410°F / 127-210°C): Provides the optimum heat level for any hair type
• Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
• 1 Hour Auto-Off: For worry-free styling
• 9-ft. 360° Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
• Cool Tip & Stand: Enables easy, secure styling
• Heat-Resistant Mat: Protects tabletop and cleans barrel
• 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
Step by Step
1. Begin with dry, detangled hair.
2. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way.
3. Divide the bottom half into 1-2-in. sections to begin styling.
4. Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upwards, wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel.
5. Hold for a few seconds until the heat has fully penetrated the hair, then release the clamp.
6. Repeat for all sections until hair is fully styled.
7. For loose, wavy curls, tug slightly on each curl before allowing it to cool.
Who it’s for
• Women with collar length or longer hair who want a traditional curling iron to create defined waves and curls.
• Anyone who wants to build and customize their own toolkit with other T3 interchangeable barrels.
• Do not wrap the power cord around the iron as this may damage the electrical wiring.
• Consult the enclosed user guide prior to use.
This item is part of the collection:
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
The maximum orderable quantity for this product is 6.
You asked and we listened! beauty.blusher is the perfect sized applicator for cream and powder blush application. Inspired by its big sister, the original beautyblenderÂ® this sponge makes applying blush undetectable. No more streaks, no more fingerprints, no more dirty ...
The PATENTED 3DHD Kabuki Brush is a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. The Sigma Beauty Kabuki brush was uniquely designed for all areas of the face to apply liquid, cream and powder products uniformly on every curve, crease and angle. ...
The PATENTED 4DHD Kabuki is the concealer brush you didn't know you needed. The dense, super soft kabuki comes to a point that blends out under eye concealer perfectly and will diffuse cover-up on spots, crevices and scars. The sides ...
The F41 Fan is a must-have for highlighting. The long bristles lightly apply powder, cream or liquid products to cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin. Use the corners of the fan for the perfect touch of light on the brow bone, ...