Stay supported through your workouts with this incredible shoe! Designed with an EVA sock liner and specialized Micro G® foam for a custom fit and maximum comfort, this highly cushioned sneaker is a must-have for updating your active collection.
• 0.5-in. heel; 10-mm. offset; 9-oz. weight
• Lace-up closure
• Upper uses light, supportive foam underneath a soft layer of breathable mesh
• Full-length EVA sock liner for added comfort and a custom fit
• Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
• Non-marking rubber outsole delivers greater traction with less weight
• Durable leather overlays for stability that locks in your midfoot
• Strategically placed rubber traction covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .
Micro G Assert 6 Sneaker is rated
4.7 out of
Rated 5 out of
Nice Shoe for WalkingThis is my first pair of shoes by this brand. I bought these shoes to replace a pair of everyday lightweight tennis shoes and these are working out well. I looked for quite a bit before purchasing and the major plus for these shoes was that they are a basic white without looking like geriatric shoes. They are comfortable and provide adequate support for my high arches. I was glad that I read the online reviews as the shoes run 1/2 size short. I'm pleased with the product and the sale price.
Date published: 2016-05-07
Rated 5 out of
Comfortable ShoeAfter several pairs of shoes that caused pain in the boney area on the top of my foot, I gave these a try. I usually walk around 5 miles at the time on the treadmill. These were comfortable right away, and they don't hurt like some of the other shoes I was wearing. I'd recommend.