It didn’t seem like Eyeshadow Primer Potion could get any better, but Urban Decay found a way. With revamped packaging that includes an applicator, this legendary primer looks more gorgeous and applies with more versatility. And the paraben-free formula still packs the powers it’s famous for: 24-hour, crease-free shadow, more vibrant color and smoother application.
Once you’ve tried Eyeshadow Primer Potion, you'll never want to live without it. Space-age polymer technology fills in any imperfections on the skin¿s surface, prepping your lids for all-day shadow.
Choose your favorite shade or stash them all in your makeup bag to swap them out as often as you want. The lineup includes:
• Original, a shade that blends beautifully on all skin tones and dries invisibly.
• Eden, a nude matte shade, offers full coverage while hiding ALL redness (and gives you a gorgeously subtle look when worn alone).
• Minor Sin, a champagne shimmer, is a sheerer version of Sin that UD reworked based on customer feedback.
• Enigma is a LIMITED-EDITION neutral matte shade; 100% of your purchase price funds The Ultraviolet Edge, Urban Decay¿s global initiative to empower women.
• Anti-Aging (a nude shade) measurably improves the signs of aging. Optical blurring pigments diffuse light to blur flaws, while advanced anti-aging ingredients help prevent and repair wrinkles and other signs of age-related damage.
UD even offers Original and Anti-Aging in a travel-size tube, making it easy to apply long-lasting, crease-free eyeshadow on the go.
Every shade of Eyeshadow Primer Potion now comes in revamped packaging with gorgeous ombré artwork and a faceted, jewel-like cap. Squeeze the Potion directly from the tube or use the flocked wand applicator. Either way, you get precise, controlled application every time.
Smooth on just a touch of Eyeshadow Primer Potion before your shadow for 24 hours of wear and NO creasing.
Eden: nude matte
Minor Sin: champagne shimmer
Enigma: neutral matte
Anti-Aging: nude (color-correcting + optical blurring)