Underneath the Inox's smooth, sophisticated exterior is a watch that has proven itself steadfast in even the most extraordinary conditions. Its ability to withstand over a hundred types of durability tests - including being run over by a tank, dropped onto concrete, exposed to extreme temperatures, and thrown into the middle of a sandstorm for a couple of hours- makes it a worthy companion for any situation.
• 43-mm. case size
• Buckle closure; rubber strap
• Round dial; Swiss quartz movement
• Water resistant
• Date display
• Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective coating
• Military time markers on flange
• Famous Victorinox cross and shield positioned at 12 o'clock
• Stainless steel
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information .