Your little one can explore worry free in this waterproof hiking boot! Designed to keep them dry with a mesh upper that's backed by a Dri-Tec® liner, this style is perfect for their collection.
- Material holds up with I-Shield, a coating that repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Ghillie lacing system creates a snug, secure fit and gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel give added protection
- Unique big-fit system allows feet to grow and compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact, reducing strain
- Steel shank provides trusted support and the multi-directional traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip
- Wipe with damp cloth
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Altitude Lite I Hiking Boot - Kids Toddler/Youth Sizes 10 - 7 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ButterflyAway from Comfortable Hiking Boots! My 9 year old has wore these boots hiking in the Rocky Mountains and really likes them. Protective, but not too heavy.
Date published: 2015-07-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product