Safer than traditional bumpers, this mesh crib liner is made with breathable fabric that promotes airflow, reducing the risk of suffocation and re-breathing carbon dioxide, a risk factor for SIDS. Safe and stylish, it impedes climbing, protects from bumps and bruises and reduces the risk of getting arms and legs stuck between crib slats.
2-piece set includes:
1 115-in. long panel
1 84-in. short panel
• Suggested ages newborn to 12 months as a general guideline - Your baby's development may vary from these guidelines
• Package includes one short and one long panel to provide full coverage with no gaps between crib slats and corners
• Adjustable fasteners fit most standard crib styles, ties ensure mesh stays in place
• Pediatrician evaluated and recommended
• Made with exclusive A.C.T. Air Channel Technology fabric, which provides superior protection while retaining maximum air flow in your child's crib
• No chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde
• Machine washable
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
This item ships directly from the vendor, usually within 4 business days. Shipping Details