- mini BROWVO! conditioning primer
- full-size precisely, my brow brow filling pencil
- full-size high brow highlight & lift pencil
- mapping tool for a personalized, symmetrical brow shape
- Signature Tips & Tricks included
How to apply:
Click BROWVO! conditioning eyebrow primer once and wait for gel to appear. Glide over one brow. Repeat for the other brow.
line it, mark it, shape it
1. Starting with the “BASE” of the mapping tool lined up with the bottom of your nose, hold it vertically and see where it intersects with your brow. This is where your brow should start! Mark the top of the brow and the bottom using precisely, my brow pencil. Insider hint: use the INNER edge of the tool when you mark your brows.
2. Keeping the “BASE” line in the same place, tilt the mapping tool so it passes through the outside of your pupil. Where it intersects your brow is your “Arch” or high point. Again make two marks, one at the top and one at the bottom of your brow.
3. Tilt the tool further so it lines up with the outer corner of your eye. This is the brow “End” Make one mark here. Symmetry is easy! Just make sure the numbers on the mapping tool line up for each brow.
fill in the dots
Using short, upward strokes, use precisely, my brow pencil to fill in between the marks you made. For a more defined look, use longer, horizontal strokes and then fill in. Blend with spoolie-brush.
lift your look
Apply high brow highlight & lift pencil under your brow, following the arch. Lightly blend. This natural-looking eyebrow highlighter gives an instantly “lifted#8221; look to the eye area.
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
The maximum orderable quantity for this product is 6.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns