1803885726B057

Women's Long Sleeve Roll Neck Eyelash Print Sweater

Style #: 726B057

Women's Long Sleeve Roll Neck Eyelash Print Sweater is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_24, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_1803885726B057, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_belknew
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 45ms
  • reviews, product
Images
Womens Long Sleeve Roll Neck Eyelash Print Sweater
Prev Next
Details
$99.50
$9.00Clearance 8.10

$8.10 after coupon

Add 10% coupon EXTRA10NOW

Ends 9/27 Details

Add to cart options
Product Actions
Variations
  • color:Red Multi
    • Red Multi
    • Red Multi
  • size: Size Chart
We’re sorry, you have too many items in your shopping bag. To add this item to your bag, please remove previously added items.
The maximum purchase quantity of this item is 50.
We’re sorry. This item is not currently available.
Additional Information
A festive eyelash print punctuates this cozy sweater by Crown & Ivy™ while a cable knit turtleneck adds to its cool weather appeal.

Product Details

  • Pullover
  • Turtleneck
  • Long set-in sleeves
  • Unlined
  • Novelty pattern
  • Imported
  • Belk Exclusive

Product Specifications

  • 35 in Length

Material & Care

  • Knit
  • Cotton
  • Machine washable
Shipping Details
Shipping Details

Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 3-15 business days Details.

Return Details

Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns

Offers Available:
Offers Available:
Reviews
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not 100% cotton It is only 60% cotton and the rest 40% is polyester. Description is misleading.
Date published: 2020-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better than pictured I bought the dark blue online about a month ago and only tried it on. It is so cute. the picture does not do it justice. I bought white and navy leggings to wear with it. If I was younger, age 65, I would wear without leggings.
Date published: 2020-06-29
  • y_2020, m_9, d_24, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_1803885726B057, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_belknew
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 30ms
  • reviews, product
Related Items
In a sleeveless silhouette, this sweater by Donna
In a sleeveless silhouette, this sweater by Donna Karan features a high tie neck juxtaposed with a deep V-neck to create a lovely keyhole design.
Drop shoulder sleeves add comfort to this sweater
Drop shoulder sleeves add comfort to this sweater from Jones New York, features a stripe-textured fabrication for a unique style.
A shimmering 'believe' embroidery on this Joyland sweater
A shimmering 'believe' embroidery on this Joyland sweater boasts festive appeal, making it a stylish addition to your holiday wardrobe.
A 'cheer' embroidery over metallic plaid defines this
A 'cheer' embroidery over metallic plaid defines this Joyland sweater, giving it festive appeal that is sure to catch everyone's eye this holiday season.
Tweet in style this holiday season with this
Tweet in style this holiday season with this Joyland sweater, knit in cozy fabric and designed with festive graphics.
Decked out in a fun print, this pullover
Decked out in a fun print, this pullover by Joyland features long raglan sleeves and a cowl neck for a casual and comfortable look.
Decked out in a plaid reindeer print, this
Decked out in a plaid reindeer print, this pullover by Joyland features long raglan sleeves and a cowl neck for a casual and comfortable look.