With a glass cover so you can watch your dishes fry in safety, this skillet is a perfect addition to your kitchen.
- 12'' dia; Weighs: 6 lbs
- Stovetop and oven safe
- Nonstick finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance and maximize cooking surface
- 18/10 stainless-steel mirror finish does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly; eliminates hot spots
- Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler; Stainless steel riveted Cool Grip handle
- Oven-safe up to 550 degrees
- Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher safe
Stainless Steel Skillet with Glass Cover is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lake Life from Just what I wanted and expected. Excellent Very well pleased with this purchase. Purchased five additional pieces and will continue to add to collection. Excellent kitchen investment.
Date published: 2018-12-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by Abat from Not sure I bought this and read the instructions on the packaging and online before I used it. I heated the pan slowly to medium on my electric range and coated it with a good amount of olive oil. I cooked some asparagus and mushrooms and the veggies started to stick. The range was set at medium and I was constantly moving the veggies with a plastic spatula and were still were sticking. After that I let the pan cool completely down and hand washed the pan with Dawn and a soft cloth. There were several brown spots that took some elbow grease to get most of the spots out. Still had a couple after two attempts and the pan is now discolored. I tried to cook eggs, over medium, with olive oil. Same thing happened. Used medium heat and the eggs stuck to the pan. Ugh. It’s my first stainless steel pan, so I’m still researching on how to avoid the sticking and discoloration. Until then, I’m using my inexpensive non stick pan.
Date published: 2018-03-31
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product