This handcrafted classic moc toe workman's boot is packed with authentic character that looks and feels broken in.
- Lace up
- Triple-reinforced hand-stitching in heavy wear areas and aggressive storm welt for extended durability
- Mini-groove sole design provides traction, flexibility and all-day comfort
- Reinforced, two-tone taslan laces for easy on and off
- Easy to care for smooth leather upper
- Fully lined, cushioned insole and supportive shank reduces foot and leg fatigue
- Durable, super-lightweight Rubber/ EVA combo outsole
- Wipe clean
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Lumber Up Leather Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rn1071 from Very cheap These boots are not real leather. They smell terrible and are very flimsy. Not worth the price. Returning them
Date published: 2015-12-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product