Atomic Digital Wall Clock
This stylish atomic digital clock is packed with many features and offers modern look to add to your living room or kitchen.
- Large, 2-in. tall time digits set automatically to your time zone selection and adjust to daylight savings, all on an easy to read LCD with calendar display and moon phase
- Clock indicates active alarm, WWVB signal, and low/weak battery with adjustable display language; Mount clock onto wall or fold-out leg stand to place on table
- Outdoor temperature display receives wireless data from weather-resistant transmitting sensor within a 300 ft. (91 m) range, down to -40 F; Time alarm with 10 minute snooze; Low battery indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (F/C) Atomic time and date (manual set option) and automatic updates for daylight saving time (on/off option) Large 2.125 in. time digits for easy reading Older versions (software omission) may run 1 hour fast for month of Dec, resuming back in January; so to correct, set the DST mode to OFF for December, and in January turn DST mode back ON. (NOTE: instructional manuals dated 01-03-17 and up should disregard software omission)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C); Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C) Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft. (open air) 12 Moon phase icons; Not included: 4 AA Alkaline batteries (clock and sensor)