Eye liner brush with firm bristles narrowing to a thin, flat line to ensure the most exact placement of colour along the lash line.
Laura's artistry techniques and the flawless face are the foundation of the brand.
PRODUCT PICK UP AND LAY DOWN
- Creme will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers. For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
- Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush. This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
- Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
- Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first. After product has been placed, then blend.
For Precise and Detailed Application
- Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
- For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a "guide" during application. It should feel like you're balancing the brush.
To Blend and Diffuse
- Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger. This will provide the most "painterly" result.
- Cleanse as needed with Laura's Brush Cleanser or mild shampoo and warm water.
- When cleaning brushes with shampoo and water, gently squeeze water through the hair, going from base to tip. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dip or spray Brush in Brush Cleanser and remove makeup with a tissue. Repeat if necessary. Reshape to original form.
- To protect your brush fibers, pick up product and cleanse in the direction of the hair; never "swirl" or harshly rub brushes on any surface
- Shape and allow to air dry on a flat surface. Do not stand brushes on end to dry.
- When traveling, carry brushes separately from other makeup to protect the bristles from bending and fraying.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
The maximum orderable quantity for this product is 6.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns
Laura Mercier 4-Pack Sponges are non-allergenic, synthetic non-latex foam used to give extra control for applying foundation to all areas of the face. The sponge material holds product impeccably and applies foundation smoothly and evenly. Laura Mercier Sponges maintain its ...
Perfectly apply cheek and face products to the contours of the face. Its slanted, rounded shape mimics the angles of your cheekbones for perfect, effortless highlighting and contouring. Laura's artistry techniques and the flawless face are the foundation of the ...
A synthetic brush designed with a severely round head and no flat edges to easily buff Powder onto skin. The small handle enables easy maneuvering during application. Laura's artistry techniques and the flawless face are the foundation of the brand. ...
Accentuate a natural tan with full, round bristles to evenly distribute colour for a smooth, even finish. The short handle offers complete control while gently blending colour onto the face with the tapered head. Laura's artistry techniques and the flawless ...
The dense yet extremely comfortable Clay Smudge Brush is designed to buff in clays for a textured, smoky, smudged look. The tapered shape of the brush head helps deliver precise clay eye color application without dusting or flaking. Application: Use ...
The perfect size and shape to naturally define the cheek bone. The unique hairs are designed to pick up and distribute pigment precisely and evenly. The tapered oval head gently blends colour onto the face. PRODUCT PICK UP AND LAY ...