A graphic palette dials up the chic impact of this lightweight jacket's feminine floral print.
- US size 8 has a 26.5-in. back body length, a 38.5-in. bust, a 32-in. shoulder, a 37.5-in. waist, and a 32.5-in. sleeve length; Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 0.5-in. between sizes
- Model is 5-ft. 10-in./178 cm and has a 32-in. bust; She wears a US size 2
- Notch lapels with tonal piping; One-button silhouette; Long sleeves with tonal piping at the cuffs
- Back vent; Front waist darts; Princess seams at the back; Straight, slightly slim fit; Intended to hit at the hip
- Left chest welt pocket with tonal piping; Two front waist flapped pockets with tonal piping
- Polyester, elastane
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns
Floral Crepe Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jass from A fresh addition to my wardrobe It is light, stylish and easily mixed and matched. Excellent quality
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by RockDean from Beautiful, Versatile Summer Blazer Lauren's floral summer blazer is perfect for warmer weather and will transition well into fall. Pairs equally well with pants or skirts, and I have already matched it with white, black, and a lovely pair of peach chinos. Also excellent for travel. I am normally a size 4 in Lauren jackets (I have a closet full of them for all seasons): 5'5" / 125 / 34A-B, and either a 4 or 6 in pants, depending on the cut. I first ordered this blazer in a 4, but needed to exchange for a 2, which fits perfectly. Stunning jacket, even more at the sale price.
Date published: 2018-07-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by BP38 from floral jacket Love the medium weight! Said slim fit but was more relaxed. Love it...wore to church. Grear
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by juliac from Boxy Fit I was really hoping this jacket would be a different addition to my wardrobe. I was sorely disappointed. The fabric and pattern are good, but the fit is horrible. The jacket just kind of hangs there, it's definitely not tapered at the waist (as shown in the pictures). A size smaller might have made it better, but then it wouldn't have fit in the shoulders and hips. I just think it's poorly designed.
Date published: 2018-05-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 196ms
- reviews, product