With a playful array of bullion-embroidered stars, a sunburst crest, and a chevron patch, this stretch twill jacket is anything but standard issue.
- Size medium has a 28.25-in. back body length, a 44-in. bust, a 35-in. shoulder, a 42-in. waist, and a 33.25-in. sleeve length; Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 0.75-in. between sizes
- Model is 5-ft. 10-in./178 cm and has a 32-in. bust; She wears a size small
- Buttoned placket; Elasticized drawstring waist; Spread collar; Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs; Cuffs can be rolled and secured with buttoned tabs
- Crest-debossed dome buttons; Two chest buttoned flap pockets; Two front waist buttoned flap pockets; Back yoke; Slim fit; Intended to hit at the hip
- Bullion-embroidered stars, a sunburst crest, and a military striped bar patch at the left chest; Bullion-embroidered chevron stripe patch at the left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Cotton, elastane