Discover how light and comfortable a dress shoe can be with the DressKnits™ collection. Sleek, light and cool confidence comes together in the Mark Nason Hardee shoe. DressKnit™ nearly seamless knit fabric upper in a lace up dress casual plain toe oxford with woven-in detail and stitching accents. Water resistant design, Air Cooled Memory Foam insole.
- 0.75'' heel; Lace up front with metal eyelets; Lace up dress casual comfort plain toe oxford
- Rounded plain toe front with stability weave solid front panel; DressKnit™ nearly one piece lightweight knit mesh fabric upper
- Air Cooled Memory Foam Lux cushioned comfort insole
- Water resistant fabric design; Knit-in open weave panels at front and sides for cooling effect
- Side stitching detail with solid fabric collar and heel panels; Heel stripe overlay with stitching accents; Stitch accented topsole trim
- Upper: mesh; Lining: fabric; Midsole: lightweight and flexible; Outsole: rubber
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns
Hardee is rated out of 5 by 92.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JymmE707 from Absent shoe size for my foot /feet !!! This is truly a good looking shoe , well made & would nicely complete & compliment items in my wardrobe but , I've not found it in a ( size 8 ) medium !
Date published: 2018-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gidget03 from Love the color I bought them a month ago and I’m pleased with the product
Date published: 2018-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by La Jolla Winemaker from Please make them in Tan, I have both the Black and Grey Now I have them in both Grey and Black. Would buy them in Tan, if they had them.
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by none from I would definitely buy this product again. I'm wearing it when I get dressed up and also when I'm being casual.
Date published: 2018-09-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jason Business Casual from Nice look, better construction of shoe needed I had a pair of these shoes last year. They were more comfortable than typical dress shoes but not as comfortable as a similar pair I had made my Skechers. But I continually received compliments for how they looked. So I decided to get them again this year. Unfortunately, the pair I got this time continually cut into my heel. After 4 days, I had a wound that was bad enough to put a bandage on. I decided to return them after it became apparent they weren't going to "break in" easily.
Date published: 2018-09-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Golf Lou from Shoes are ok. Everyday wear. Kind of stiff
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy and retired from Nice shoes Nice looking and cool shoes when sneakers are just not fancy enough
Date published: 2018-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by iggypop from very light and comfortable... everyday city walking
Date published: 2018-08-27
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product