From its meticulous construction- a signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce- to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut generously through the body and washed for added softness.
- Size Big 2X has a 31-in. front body length, a 32-in. back body length, a 22-in. shoulder, and a 28-in. chest, size Tall 2L has a 33-in. front body length, a 34-in. back body length, a 22-in. shoulder, and a 28-in. chest.
- Two-button placket, ribbed Polo collar
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette
- Tennis tail, signature embroidered pony at the left chest