The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic shirt, including this gingham version.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Classic Fit: Polo's roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Multicolored signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Size Big 2X has a 33 in back body length, a 22 in shoulder, a 62.25 in chest, and a 36.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length changes 1 in between sizes
- Size Tall 2L has a 36 in back body length, a 22.5 in shoulder, a 62.25 in chest, and a 39 in sleeve length, sleeve length changes 1 in between sizes
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 7ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
In soft cotton jersey, this relaxed T-shirt features
In soft cotton jersey, this relaxed T-shirt features an archival “12 M. Yacht Challenge” compass graphic that was first introduced in Polo Sport’s 1996 competitive sailing–inspired collection.