An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This roomy version is generously cut from washed cotton jersey for an ultrasoft feel and finished with chambray trim.
- Two-button placket
- Ribbed Polo collar
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Tennis tail
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Size Big 2X has a 31.5 in front body length, a 32.5 in back body length, a 23 in shoulder, and a 28 in chest
- Size Tall 2L has a 34.5 in front body length, a 35.5 in back body length, a 23 in shoulder, and a 28 in chest
Material & Care
- Chambray trim at the underplacket
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 91ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
instantly recognizable by a signature embroidered pony, which
instantly recognizable by a signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 1,500 individual stitches to produce, Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version is treated with a special wash ...
Developed with a stretch moisture-wicking fabric, this paisley
Developed with a stretch moisture-wicking fabric, this paisley jersey Polo shirt is an off-duty essential you’ll reach for again and again.
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. ...